Etiquette, Rules & Policies
Etiquette, Speed of Play
- Please repair ball marks, replace divots.
- A 4 ½ hour pace of play is highly encouraged for 18 Holes on both courses
Rules & Policies
- USGA Rules of golf govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- All home site property is out of bounds
- All of the range and fencing is out of bounds. Hole #18 Legacy and Hole #10 Sweetbriar
- Free relief from all roadways, sprinklers, drains, flower beds and ornamental trees (under 3ft. tall).
- All golfers are responsible for any damage to houses.
- Hazards- defined by stakes or lines.
- Out of bounds- defined by white stakes or lines.
Tee Reservations Available daily
- Can be made online for Sweetbriar 9 & Legacy 18 or by phone at 440-933-9001.
Power & Hand Carts
- Power cart drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. Proper I.D. required upon request.
- Carts must return to path where designated
- Sweetbriar Golf course is a softspike only facility.
- Proper golfing attire and etiquette are required at all times (no jeans, tanks or cutoffs)
- Private coolers are not permitted on golf course
- No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on golf course per State of Ohio Liquor Code 4301.62 RC
Rain Checks/ Weather
- When lightning occurs, you must cease play and seek shelter immediately!
- Rain checks are offered and given as a credit for greens fees equal to the holes left unplayed at the time of ceased play.
Lessons & Clinics
- Please cancel 24 hours in advance by calling or emailing your instructor or calling the golf shop.